Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Hello all! Welcome to my blog!
Please excuse the dust, I'm in the middle of updating.

I'm a Digital Character Artist living in the U.S. working for Disney Interactive on Disney Infinity. You can view some of my personal and professional artwork by following the tabs above.

I'm working on some Gumroad tutorials and I'm trying to re-build my web presence as we speak. I'm re-rendering all of my Zbrush-made character models in a fantastic program called Keyshot, for a more consistent look. So check back soon for that. My hope is to update this blog on a more regular basis.

The Zbrush Summit just wrapped up, and it was amazing! Paul, Joseph, and the whole Pixologic team did a wonderful job! You can read all about it here. ZBrush Summit

I'd like to say a big Thank You to Danny Williams (PointPusher) for mentioning me and my UI during his demo. If you are looking for that UI, and my custom brushes, you can temporarily find that here. Shane Olson's Custom UI

I say temporarily because, unfortunately, I have to get rid of my long-time-owned URL of 3dtoons.com. I love 3DToons, but the reason I have to get rid of it, is because all of the other similar URLs have been purchased and turned into 3d cartoon adult sites. I'm directing young people to my website, and I'd hate for them to mis-type it and end up somewhere they shouldn't be. That being said, I'm still using the email list to send updates about my online tutorials, so please sign up. I will not share your email or send you spam.. only updates every once in a while.

Here are other places you can find me and my artwork. I will be updating everything soon.

Facebook
Vimeo
Pinterest
Google+
ArtStation
GumRoad <- This is where my tutorials we be eventually
Twitter
Instagram
DeviantART

Thanks for stopping by!
-ShaneO

22 comments:

  1. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Interesting post...Thanks for sharing..look forward for your next blog.

    Box-n-Go Storage Container Delivery

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoping this will continue, i mean this is an inspiration to people dreaming as well to become successful. great job!

    We found deals on Bosch Alternators

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for providing important information. All your information is very valuable to me.
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're fine! Just continue what you are doing and do whatever makes you happy! Salute to you!

    One Hour Device

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice work you done .I just found a website where you find and download all kind of software just like getintopc.

    ReplyDelete